On a mobile? Click here.
CTS wins the prestigious 2009 National Operator of the Year award. Read More»
"I would like to take a moment to thank you for the first-class service CTS has provided to me, my business and my family over the last 2 years. Travel is always stressful and hectic, whether it is for business or pleasure and you have created a transportation solution that has alleviated much of this stress. Through your company I have experienced first-class service, professional drivers, outstanding customer service and reliability. I look forward to future business and definitely recommend CTS to business associates and friends."
Golden Mastermind Seminars, Inc.
|This site chose VeriSign SSL
for secure e-commerce and
|ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES|
Forms & FAQ
1. What areas do you service?
The Sacramento California Capitols Regions largest corporate provider serving all regional airports throughout Northern California. We can also offer service in over 500 cities worldwide through our dedicated global affiliate network.
2. What vehicle types do you have?
We have a complete selection of late model impeccably maintained vehicles.
3. Do you have staff available 24/7?
Our dedicated and professional staff is available 24/7 to serve our clients.
4. How are you licensed and insured?
Licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission CTS remains in strict compliance with all regulations pertaining to industry standards. CTS is insured as required by law and does not charge to add any of our clients as an additional insured should they request it. CTS is also one of the few operators with a Federal Motor Carrier number which is required for any operator engaged in interstate activity.
5. Are you a member of any associations?
CTS is an active and involved member of the National Limousine Association and the Greater California Livery Association. CTS is also a member of many other business associations, local chambers of commerce, and visitors bureaus.
6. Do you do events and road show work?
Our staff has a great deal of experience in large group work and has become a trusted industry partner to travel planners and destination management companies.
7. Do you monitor incoming flights?
At CTS we use the latest in flight tracking technology to track all arriving flights. Our flight tracking tools are linked directly with our dispatch software.
8. What is your cancellation policy?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Transfers (Airport Arrivals/Departures/Point-To-Point Transfers) must be cancelled more than four (4) hours prior to scheduled pickup time/depart shop time if out of town pick-up or full charges apply.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is charged for all Charters at the time of booking.
- All Charters (Hourly/As Directed/Events) must be cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to scheduled pickup time or full charges apply.
- Motor coaches must be cancelled more than fourteen (14) days prior to scheduled pickup time or full charges apply.
- A no-show fee equal to the rate confirmed at time of reservation, plus any applicable waiting time fee, will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no-show fee, call 866.753.5466 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
*The above cancellation terms represent standard policy at Corporate Transportation Solutions and may be modified from time to time based on market, desired reservation dates and vehicle availability. All modifications that are mutually agreed upon in writing or communicated and confirmed at the time of reservation will supersede the above.
9. How can I make a reservation?
Visit our online reservations or call us at 866.753.5466. Thank you for choosing Corporate Transportation Solutions.